Radiotherapy and androgen deprivation in combination after local surgery (RADICALS): a new Medical Research Council/National Cancer Institute of Canada phase III trial of adjuvant treatment after radical prostatectomy.
Sydes, Matthew R
Logue, John P
Morgan, Rachel C
Parmar, Mahesh K B
Clarke, Noel W
AffiliationAcademic Unit of Radiotherapy & Oncology, Institute of Cancer Research and the Royal, Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, Sutton, Surrey, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiotherapy and androgen deprivation in combination after local surgery (RADICALS): a new Medical Research Council/National Cancer Institute of Canada phase III trial of adjuvant treatment after radical prostatectomy. 2007, 99 (6):1376-9 BJU Int.
- A Phase III trial to investigate the timing of radiotherapy for prostate cancer with high-risk features: background and rationale of the Radiotherapy -- Adjuvant Versus Early Salvage (RAVES) trial.
- Authors: Pearse M, Fraser-Browne C, Davis ID, Duchesne GM, Fisher R, Frydenberg M, Haworth A, Jose C, Joseph DJ, Lim TS, Matthews J, Millar J, Sidhom M, Spry NA, Tang CI, Turner S, Williams SG, Wiltshire K, Woo HH, Kneebone A
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Effect of combined transient androgen deprivation and irradiation following radical prostatectomy for prostatic cancer.
- Authors: Eulau SM, Tate DJ, Stamey TA, Bagshaw MA, Hancock SL
- Issue date: 1998 Jul 1
- Prostate cancer--treatment of disseminated disease.
- Authors: Abi-Aad AS, Opsomer RJ
- Issue date: 1996 May
- [Adjuvant treatment after total prostatectomy].
- Authors: Richaud P
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Impact of adjuvant androgen deprivation therapy after radical prostatectomy on the survival of patients with pathological T3b prostate cancer.
- Authors: Siddiqui SA, Boorjian SA, Blute ML, Rangel LJ, Bergstralh EJ, Karnes RJ, Frank I
- Issue date: 2011 Feb