Cellular therapy of cancer symposium December 2nd-3rd 2006 Manchester, UK
AffiliationCancer Research UK Department of Medical Oncology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, University of Manchester and Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK. Fthistlethwaite@PICR.man.ac.uk
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCellular therapy of cancer symposium December 2nd-3rd 2006 Manchester, UK. 2007, 56 (6):939-42 Cancer Immunol. Immunother.
JournalCancer Immunology Immunotherapy
- Hitchhiker's guide to the T cell.
- Authors: Rooney CM
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Genetic and immunological therapy for cancer.
- Authors: Young A, Kerr DJ
- Issue date: 2000 Jan
- [New immunotherapy for patients with neoplasms using tumor antigens recognized by T lymphocytes].
- Authors: Kawakami Y
- Issue date: 1998 Dec 10
- Cancer T cell immunotherapy with bispecific antibodies and chimeric antigen receptors.
- Authors: Lacher MD, Provenzano M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Improvement of adoptive cellular immunotherapy of human cancer using ex-vivo gene transfer.
- Authors: Paul S, Calmels B, Acres RB
- Issue date: 2002 Feb