DMT-MM mediated functionalisation of the non-reducing end of glycosaminoglycans
AffiliationSchool of Chemistry, University of Edinburgh, West Mains Road, Edinburgh, UK EH9 3JJ.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEfficient functionalisation of the non-reducing end of uronic acid derivatives and glycosaminoglycan-derived disaccharides using peptide coupling has been achieved, mediated by the water-soluble agent DMT-MM.
CitationDMT-MM mediated functionalisation of the non-reducing end of glycosaminoglycans. 2007 (26):2686-8 Chem. Commun.
- Solid phase peptide synthesis in water VI: evaluation of water-soluble coupling reagents for solid phase peptide synthesis in aqueous media.
- Authors: Hojo K, Maeda M, Tanakamaru N, Mochida K, Kawasaki K
- Issue date: 2006
- A racemization test in peptide synthesis using 4-(4,6-dimethoxy-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)-4-methylmorpholinium chloride (DMT-MM).
- Authors: Kunishima M, Kitao A, Kawachi C, Watanabe Y, Iguchi S, Hioki K, Tani S
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Conformational consequences of regio- and stereoselective disulfide bridge oxidation in a cyclic peptide.
- Authors: Malesević M, Jahreis G, Wawra S, Fischer G, Lücke C
- Issue date: 2008 Jan 4
- Quantitative determination of the glycosaminoglycan Delta-disaccharide composition of serum, platelets and granulocytes by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Authors: Ambrosius M, Kleesiek K, Götting C
- Issue date: 2008 Aug 1
- Electrophoretic and nuclear magnetic resonance characterization of non-heparin glycosaminoglycans.
- Authors: Torri G
- Issue date: 1991