AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester M20 4BX.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationParacentesis in the management of ascites. 2007, 68 (9):M162-5 Br J Hosp Med
JournalBritish Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Videos in clinical medicine. Paracentesis.
- Authors: Thomsen TW, Shaffer RW, White B, Setnik GS
- Issue date: 2006 Nov 9
- β-blockers and refractory ascites in cirrhosis: the message of a team of true scientists.
- Authors: Angeli P
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Treatment of ascites and spontaneous bacterial peritonitis - part I.
- Authors: Bendtsen F, Grønbaek H, Hansen JB, Aagaard NK, Schmidt L, Møller S
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in cirrhotic patients treated using paracentesis or diuretics: results of a randomized study.
- Authors: Solà R, Andreu M, Coll S, Vila MC, Oliver MI, Arroyo V
- Issue date: 1995 Feb
- Unsuspected infection is infrequent in asymptomatic outpatients with refractory ascites undergoing therapeutic paracentesis.
- Authors: Jeffries MA, Stern MA, Gunaratnam NT, Fontana RJ
- Issue date: 1999 Oct