Life after cancer treatment-a spectrum of chronic survivorship conditions.
AffiliationLynda Jackson Macmillan Centre, Mount Vernon Hospital, Northwood, Middlesex, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLife after cancer treatment-a spectrum of chronic survivorship conditions. 2007, 19 (10):743-5 Clin Oncol
- Cancer survivorship gains importance.
- Authors: Ullman K
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Long term follow-up of survivors of childhood cancer: summary of updated SIGN guidance.
- Authors: Wallace WH, Thompson L, Anderson RA, Guideline Development Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 27
- [Follow-up of cancer survivors: a shared responsibility].
- Authors: Feliu J, Virizuela JA
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 9
- Medical issues in cancer survivors--a review.
- Authors: Miller KD, Triano LR
- Issue date: 2008 Nov-Dec
- To my oncologist - an open letter from a patient at the end of follow-up.
- Authors: Vicary P, Johnson M, Maher J, patient representatives of the Macmillan Late Effects Project Group.
- Issue date: 2007 Dec