GH releasing peptide 2 test: the holy grail of testing GH deficiency?
AuthorsBrabant, Georg E
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, University of Manchester, Manchester M20 4BX, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGH releasing peptide 2 test: the holy grail of testing GH deficiency? 2007, 157 (1):29-30 Eur. J. Endocrinol.
JournalEuropean Journal of Endocrinology
- A simple diagnostic test using GH-releasing peptide-2 in adult GH deficiency.
- Authors: Chihara K, Shimatsu A, Hizuka N, Tanaka T, Seino Y, Katofor Y, KP-102 Study Group.
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Role, sensitivity and validity of GH stimulation tests in the diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency in adults.
- Authors: Vierhapper H
- Issue date: 1998 Feb
- Impact of different cut-off limits of peak GH after GHRH-arginine stimulatory test, single IGF1 measurement, or their combination in identifying adult patients with GH deficiency.
- Authors: Bogazzi F, Manetti L, Lombardi M, Giovannetti C, Raffaelli V, Urbani C, Scattina I, Pepe P, Iannelli A, Martino E, Rossi G
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Sensitivity and specificity of six tests for the diagnosis of adult GH deficiency.
- Authors: Biller BM, Samuels MH, Zagar A, Cook DM, Arafah BM, Bonert V, Stavrou S, Kleinberg DL, Chipman JJ, Hartman ML
- Issue date: 2002 May
- Diagnosis of growth hormone (GH) deficiency: comparison of pituitary stalk interruption syndrome and transient GH deficiency.
- Authors: Louvel M, Marcu M, Trivin C, Souberbielle JC, Brauner R
- Issue date: 2009 May 6