Harmonizing growth hormone measurements: learning lessons for the future.
AffiliationDepartment of Biochemistry, Christie Hospital National Health Service Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCommentary: Harmonizing growth hormone measurements: learning lessons for the future. 2007, 92 (8):2874-5 J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab.
JournalThe Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Specimen-collection standards complete major revisions.
- Authors: Ernst DJ, Szamosi DI
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Towards global in vitro diagnostic standards, Part II.
- Authors: Powers DM
- Issue date: 2000 May
- Harmonization of test results: what are the challenges; how can we make it better?
- Authors: Miller WG, Eckfeldt JH, Passarelli J, Rosner W, Young IS
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Validation of hemostasis and coagulation assays: recommendations and guidelines.
- Authors: Marlar RA, Gausman JN, Engel JW
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Estimating reference intervals.
- Authors: Katayev A
- Issue date: 2010 Aug