AuthorsEyden, Brian P
AffiliationDepartment of Histopathology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAre There Myofibroblasts in Normal Bladder? 2009: Eur. Urol.
- Structural characterization of myofibroblasts in the bladder.
- Authors: Drake MJ, Fry CH, Eyden B
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Editorial comment on: Cadherin-11 is expressed in detrusor smooth muscle cells and myofibroblasts of normal human bladder.
- Authors: Brading AF
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Evaluation of myofibroblasts in oral epithelial dysplasia and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Etemad-Moghadam S, Khalili M, Tirgary F, Alaeddini M
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Defined populations of bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem and endothelial progenitor cells for bladder regeneration.
- Authors: Sharma AK, Fuller NJ, Sullivan RR, Fulton N, Hota PV, Harrington DA, Villano J, Hagerty JA, Cheng EY
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- [Blood lymphocytes and mast cells of the detrusor as diagnostic markers of overactive urinary bladder and its immune inflammation].
- Authors: Pisarev SA
- Issue date: 2009 May-Jun