AffiliationChristie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis article outlines pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours including aetiology, investigations needed to make a diagnosis and the treatment options. It aims to provide general and oncology nurses with information about these rare but challenging tumours and it also offers some suggestions on how to improve patient care.
CitationAn overview of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours., 23 (8):35-40 Nurs Stand
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: a review.
- Authors: Young K, Iyer R, Morganstein D, Chau I, Cunningham D, Starling N
- Issue date: 2015
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Authors: Muniraj T, Vignesh S, Shetty S, Thiruvengadam S, Aslanian HR
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- [Current status and therapeutic strategy for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors in Japan].
- Authors: Ito T, Igarashi H, Jensen RT, Takayanagi R
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Neuroendocrine neoplasms of the gut and pancreas: new insights.
- Authors: Rindi G, Wiedenmann B
- Issue date: 2011 Aug 2
- Neuroendocrine gastroenteropancreatic tumours: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
- Authors: Oberg K, Akerström G, Rindi G, Jelic S, ESMO Guidelines Working Group.
- Issue date: 2010 May