AffiliationDepartment of Diagnostic Radiology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCaecal metastases from cervical cancer--a rare presentation. 2008, 63 (8):952-4 Clin Radiol
- Metastatic cervical carcinoma in the caecum.
- Authors: Marjmin O, Badrulhisham B, Teoh CM, Sukumar N, Ahmad Zakuan K
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- FDG-PET in carcinoma of the uterine cervix with endometrial extension.
- Authors: Hope AJ, Saha P, Grigsby PW
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 1
- Metastasis of a caecal neuroendocrine carcinoma to the thyroid gland.
- Authors: Papi G, Corrado S, Carani C, Asa SL
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the cervix with involvement of multiple pelvic nodes--A successfully treated case by multimodal approach.
- Authors: Lim FK, Chong SM, Sethi V
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Cervical node metastasis as the first sign of cancer of the caecum.
- Authors: Basso L, Izzo L, Calisi E, Cavallaro G, Costi U, Ciardi A, Fornari F, Polistena A, De Toma G
- Issue date: 2007 Sep-Oct