Implementing image-guided radiotherapy in the UK: plans for a co-ordinated UK research and development strategy.
AffiliationAcademic Clinical Oncology and Radiobiology Research Network, c/o Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImplementing image-guided radiotherapy in the UK: plans for a co-ordinated UK research and development strategy. 2008, 81 (965):379-82 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Clinical application of image-guided radiotherapy in bladder and prostate cancer.
- Authors: Button MR, Staffurth JN
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- A review of image-guided radiotherapy.
- Authors: Chen GT, Sharp GC, Mori S
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- The UK nursing labour market.
- Authors: Thomas L
- Issue date: 1998 Jul 15-21
- Image-guided adaptive radiotherapy - integration of biology and technology to improve clinical outcome.
- Authors: Grau C, Muren LP, Høyer M, Lindegaard J, Overgaard J
- Issue date: 2008
- Ambitious plans for people with learning disabilities.
- Authors: Scott H
- Issue date: 2001 Apr 12-25