Discrimination of prostate cancer cells and non-malignant cells using secondary ion mass spectrometry.
AuthorsBaker, Matthew J
Brown, Michael D
Clarke, Noel W
Vickerman, John C
Lockyer, Nicholas P
AffiliationManchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre, Centre for Instrumentation and Analytical Science, School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science, The University of Manchester, UK. M.Bakerfirstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis communication utilises Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (ToF-SIMS) combined with multivariate analysis to obtain spectra from the surfaces of three closely related cell lines allowing their discrimination based upon mass spectral ions.
CitationDiscrimination of prostate cancer cells and non-malignant cells using secondary ion mass spectrometry. 2008, 133 (2):175-9 Analyst
- Differentiation between single bladder cancer cells using principal component analysis of time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Gostek J, Awsiuk K, Pabijan J, Rysz J, Budkowski A, Lekka M
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 17
- Sample processing, protocol, and statistical analysis of the time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry (ToF-SIMS) of protein, cell, and tissue samples.
- Authors: Barreto G, Soininen A, Sillat T, Konttinen YT, Kaivosoja E
- Issue date: 2014
- Discriminating and imaging different phosphatidylcholine species within phase-separated model membranes by principal component analysis of TOF-secondary ion mass spectrometry images.
- Authors: Vaezian B, Anderton CR, Kraft ML
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 15
- Identifying exposition to low oxygen environment in human macrophages using secondary ion mass spectrometry and multivariate analysis.
- Authors: Court M, Barnes JP, Millet A
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 15
- Surface mass spectrometry of two component drug-polymer systems: novel chromatographic separation method using gentle-secondary ion mass spectrometry (G-SIMS).
- Authors: Ogaki R, Gilmore IS, Alexander MR, Green FM, Davies MC, Lee JL
- Issue date: 2011 May 15