Bisphosphonates in hormone-refractory prostate cancer: do we have a toxicity problem?
CitationBisphosphonates in hormone-refractory prostate cancer: do we have a toxicity problem? 2008, 54 (5):974-5 Eur. Urol.
- The if's, and's, or but's regarding bisphosphonates for prostate cancer.
- Authors: Wilt TJ, Ensrud KE
- Issue date: 2007 May 16
- [Biphosphonates and prostatic cancer. A survey of a Cochrane review].
- Authors: Jønler M, Borre M
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 19
- Effect of zoledronic acid on metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer resistant to taxane, estramustine, carboplatin, and dexamethasone.
- Authors: Kikuno N, Urakami S, Nakamura S, Shiina H, Igawa M
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- [Bone and Men's Health. Bisphosphonate therapy for prostate cancer].
- Authors: Suzuki H, Kamiya N, Yano M, Endo T, Takano M, Kawamura K, Imamoto T, Ichikawa T
- Issue date: 2010 Feb