Aetiology, diagnosis and management of urothelial tumours of the renal pelvis and ureter.
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAetiology, diagnosis and management of urothelial tumours of the renal pelvis and ureter. 2008, 102 (9 Pt B):1302-6 BJU Int.
- [A clinical study on 34 cases of urothelial cancer of upper urinary tract].
- Authors: Kyakuno M, Nojima M, Kondo N, Ito K, Sakai H, Kokado Y, Sagawa S, Shin T, Koto K
- Issue date: 1987 Dec
- [Diagnosis and therapy of upper and lower urinary tract urothelial carcinoma].
- Authors: Seisen T, Rouprêt M
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- Difficult decisions in urologic oncology: management of high-grade T1 transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder.
- Authors: Soloway MS, Lee CT, Steinberg GD, Ghandi AA, Jewett MA
- Issue date: 2007 Jul-Aug
- Conservative management in selected patients with upper tract urothelial carcinoma compares favourably with early radical surgery.
- Authors: Chung SD, Lai MK, Chueh SC
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- The modern management of upper urinary tract urothelial cancer: tumour diagnosis, grading and staging.
- Authors: Painter DJ, Timoney AG, Denton K, Alken P, Keeley FX Jr
- Issue date: 2007 May