Systemic treatment of metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer-upfront triplet versus doublet combination therapy
Identified with Open Access button
Bristow, Robert G
AffiliationTranslational and Clinical Research Institute, Centre for Cancer, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOing C, Bristow RG. Systemic treatment of metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer-upfront triplet versus doublet combination therapy. ESMO open. 2023 Mar 20;8(2):101194. PubMed PMID: 36947986. Pubmed Central PMCID: PMC10040503 Pharmaceuticals; speaker’s honoraria and/or advisory board participation: AstraZeneca, Ipsen, Roche, Sandoz; research funding: PharmaMar (non-financial), all outside the submitted work. RGB has declared no conflicts of interest. Epub 2023/03/23. eng.
- Triplet or Doublet Therapy in Metastatic Hormone-sensitive Prostate Cancer Patients: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Mandel P, Hoeh B, Wenzel M, Preisser F, Tian Z, Tilki D, Steuber T, Karakiewicz PI, Chun FKH
- Issue date: 2023 Jan
- [Androgen deprivation therapy plus chemotherapy ± androgen receptor-targeting agents for metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer].
- Authors: Wenzel M, Hoeh B, Chun FKH, Mandel P
- Issue date: 2023 Apr
- Androgen Receptor Signaling Inhibitors in Addition to Docetaxel with Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Metastatic Hormone-sensitive Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Yanagisawa T, Rajwa P, Thibault C, Gandaglia G, Mori K, Kawada T, Fukuokaya W, Shim SR, Mostafaei H, Motlagh RS, Quhal F, Laukhtina E, Pallauf M, Pradere B, Kimura T, Egawa S, Shariat SF
- Issue date: 2022 Dec
- Triplet or Doublet Therapy in Metastatic Hormone-sensitive Prostate Cancer: Updated Network Meta-analysis Stratified by Disease Volume.
- Authors: Hoeh B, Garcia CC, Wenzel M, Tian Z, Tilki D, Steuber T, Karakiewicz PI, Chun FKH, Mandel P
- Issue date: 2023 Apr 11
- Clinical Outcomes and Racial Disparities in Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer in the Era of Novel Treatment Options.
- Authors: Smith KER, Brown JT, Wan L, Liu Y, Russler G, Yantorni L, Caulfield S, Lafollette J, Moore M, Kucuk O, Carthon B, Nazha B, Bilen MA
- Issue date: 2021 Nov