Emergency surgery for patients with cancer receiving systemic anticancer therapy
Identified with Open Access button
AffiliationThe Colorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCoulson K, Day N, Strach MC, Sutton PA. Emergency surgery for patients with cancer receiving systemic anticancer therapy. The British journal of surgery. 2023 Jan 31. PubMed PMID: 36722022. Epub 2023/02/02. eng.
JournalBritish Journal of Surgery
- Methodological approaches to measuring the incidence of unplanned emergency department presentations by cancer patients receiving systemic anti-cancer therapy: a systematic review.
- Authors: Dufton PH, Gerdtz MF, Jarden R, Krishnasamy M
- Issue date: 2022 Mar 21
- Hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus reactivation in cancer patients receiving novel anticancer therapies.
- Authors: Mustafayev K, Torres H
- Issue date: 2022 Oct
- Relationship between emergency presentation, systemic inflammatory response, and cancer-specific survival in patients undergoing potentially curative surgery for colon cancer.
- Authors: Crozier JE, Leitch EF, McKee RF, Anderson JH, Horgan PG, McMillan DC
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Assessing the Acceptability of Home Blood Monitoring for Patients With Cancer Who Are Receiving Systemic Anticancer Therapy From a Patient, Caregiver, and Clinician Perspective: Focus Group and Interview Study.
- Authors: Vercell A, Taylor S, Yorke J, Dowding D
- Issue date: 2023 Jan 6
- Hepatitis B Virus Screening and Management for Patients With Cancer Prior to Therapy: ASCO Provisional Clinical Opinion Update.
- Authors: Hwang JP, Feld JJ, Hammond SP, Wang SH, Alston-Johnson DE, Cryer DR, Hershman DL, Loehrer AP, Sabichi AL, Symington BE, Terrault N, Wong ML, Somerfield MR, Artz AS
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 1