ASO visual abstract: RAS mutation status should not be used to predict outcome from cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for colorectal peritoneal metastases
O'Dwyer, Sarah T
Wilson, Malcolm S
Saunders, Mark P
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBhullar D, O'Dwyer S, Wilson M, Saunders MP, Kochhar R, Barriuso J, et al. ASO Visual Abstract: RAS Mutation Status Should not be Used to Predict Outcome from Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Colorectal Peritoneal Metastases. Ann Surg Oncol. 2022 Nov 20. PubMed PMID: 36404378. Epub 2022/11/21. eng.
JournalAnnals of Surgical Oncology
- RAS Mutation Status Should Not Be Used to Predict Outcome from Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Colorectal Peritoneal Metastases.
- Authors: Bhullar D, O'Dwyer S, Wilson M, Saunders MP, Kochhar R, Barriuso J, Aziz O
- Issue date: 2023 Feb
- Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for colorectal peritoneal metastases: Where do we stand?
- Authors: Witmer HDD, Dhiman A, Turaga KK
- Issue date: 2023 Feb 15
- ASO Visual Abstract: Peritoneal Metastases of Colorectal Origin Treated with Complete Cytoreduction and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy-The Efficiency of Mitomycin C.
- Authors: Delhorme JB, Sauvinet G, Séverac F, Diab S, Liu D, Rohr S, Romain B, Brigand C
- Issue date: 2022 Nov
- Clinical outcomes of complete cytoreduction with concurrent liver resection followed by hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for synchronous peritoneal and liver metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Jeon Y, Park EJ, Lim JH, Baik SH
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 11