Further considerations in regards to commissioning of spine stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBarker CL, King J, Colaco R. Further Considerations in Regards to Commissioning of Spine Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy. Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)). 2022 Nov 3. PubMed PMID: 36336578. Epub 2022/11/07. eng.
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy and Ablative Therapies for Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Abbas G, Danish A, Krasna MJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Non-surgical treatment of lung cancer: personalised stereotactic ablative radiotherapy.
- Authors: Tsang MW, Kam MK, Leung SF, Chan AT
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Feasibility of proton transmission-beam stereotactic ablative radiotherapy versus photon stereotactic ablative radiotherapy for lung tumors: a dosimetric and feasibility study.
- Authors: Mou B, Beltran CJ, Park SS, Olivier KR, Furutani KM
- Issue date: 2014
- Stereotactic ablative radiation therapy for primary lung tumors.
- Authors: Heinzerling JH, Kavanagh B, Timmerman RD
- Issue date: 2011 Jan-Feb
- A radiation oncologist's and thoracic surgeon's view on the role of stereotactic ablative radiotherapy for operable lung cancer.
- Authors: Timmerman RD, Fernando HC
- Issue date: 2013 Spring