TARGET national: a UK-wide liquid-based molecular profiling programme: on behalf of the TARGET National Consortium
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOrtega-Franco A, Darlington E, Greystoke A, Krebs MG. TARGET National: A UK-wide Liquid-based Molecular Profiling Programme: On Behalf of the TARGET National Consortium. Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)). 2022 Nov 2. PubMed PMID: 36335040. Epub 2022/11/06. eng.
- Retrospective analysis of real-world data to determine clinical outcomes of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer following cell-free circulating tumor DNA genomic profiling.
- Authors: Madison R, Schrock AB, Castellanos E, Gregg JP, Snider J, Ali SM, Miller VA, Singal G, Alexander BM, Venstrom JM, Chung JH
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- The National Lung Matrix Trial: translating the biology of stratification in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Middleton G, Crack LR, Popat S, Swanton C, Hollingsworth SJ, Buller R, Walker I, Carr TH, Wherton D, Billingham LJ
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Identification and monitoring of somatic mutations in circulating cell-free tumor DNA in lung cancer patients.
- Authors: Francaviglia I, Magliacane G, Lazzari C, Grassini G, Brunetto E, Dal Cin E, Girlando S, Medicina D, Smart CE, Bulotta A, Gregorc V, Pecciarini L, Doglioni C, Cangi MG
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Molecular tests and target therapies in oncology: recommendations from the Italian workshop.
- Authors: Pinto C, Biffoni M, Popoli P, Marchetti A, Marchetti P, Martini N, Normanno N
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Cell-free circulating tumor DNA supplementing tissue biopsies for identification of targetable mutations: Implications for precision medicine and considerations for reconciling results.
- Authors: Hicks JK, Saller J, Wang E, Boyle T, Gray JE
- Issue date: 2017 Sep