AuthorsClarke, Noel W
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, The Christie and Salford Royal Hospitals, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClarke NW. Following the Narrow Path. Eur Urol. 2022 Oct 18. PubMed PMID: 36270833. Epub 2022/10/22. eng.
- Immunohistochemistry-based assessment of androgen receptor status and the AR-null phenotype in metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Gupta S, Vanderbilt C, Abida W, Fine SW, Tickoo SK, Al-Ahmadie HA, Chen YB, Sirintrapun SJ, Chadalavada K, Nanjangud GJ, Bialik A, Morris MJ, Scher HI, Ladanyi M, Reuter VE, Gopalan A
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Prostate cancer progression after androgen deprivation therapy: mechanisms of castrate resistance and novel therapeutic approaches.
- Authors: Karantanos T, Corn PG, Thompson TC
- Issue date: 2013 Dec 5
- Androgen receptor enhancer amplification in matched patient-derived xenografts of primary and castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Porter LH, Bakshi A, Pook D, Clark A, Clouston D, Kourambas J, MURAL Investigators, Goode DL, Risbridger GP, Taylor RA, Lawrence MG
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- Targeting the androgen receptor in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer: A review.
- Authors: Anantharaman A, Friedlander TW
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Androgen receptors in hormone-dependent and castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Shafi AA, Yen AE, Weigel NL
- Issue date: 2013 Dec