The microbiome as a potential diagnostic biomarker for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC)
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWheatley RC, Valle JW, McNamara MG. The microbiome as a potential diagnostic biomarker for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC). Hepatobiliary Surg Nutr. 2022 Oct;11(5):752-4. PubMed PMID: 36268252. Pubmed Central PMCID: PMC9577974 form (available at https://hbsn.amegroups.com/article/view/10.21037/hbsn-22-380/coif). The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare. Epub 2022/10/22. eng.
JournalHepatobiliary Surgery and Nutrition
- Metformin alters the duodenal microbiome and decreases the incidence of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma promoted by diet-induced obesity.
- Authors: Dong TS, Chang HH, Hauer M, Lagishetty V, Katzka W, Rozengurt E, Jacobs JP, Eibl G
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 1
- The Emerging Role of Microbiota and Microbiome in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Ciernikova S, Novisedlakova M, Cholujova D, Stevurkova V, Mego M
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 3
- Sineoculis homeobox homolog 1 protein overexpression as an independent biomarker for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Jin A, Xu Y, Liu S, Jin T, Li Z, Jin H, Lin L, Lin Z
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- A Comprehensive Review of the Current and Future Role of the Microbiome in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Merali N, Chouari T, Kayani K, Rayner CJ, Jiménez JI, Krell J, Giovannetti E, Bagwan I, Relph K, Rockall TA, Dhillon T, Pandha H, Annels NE, Frampton AE
- Issue date: 2022 Feb 17
- Dkk1 involvement and its potential as a biomarker in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Igbinigie E, Guo F, Jiang SW, Kelley C, Li J
- Issue date: 2019 Jan