On the potential beneficial effects of indoor tanning: reply from the authors
Gordon, L. G.
Lorigan, Paul C
Rhodes, L. E.
Green, Adèle C
AffiliationManchester Centre for Health Economics, Division of Population Health, Health Services Research and Primary Care, School of Health Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEden M, Hainsworth R, Gordon LG, Epton T, Lorigan P, Rhodes LE, et al. On the potential beneficial effects of indoor tanning: reply from the authors. The British journal of dermatology. 2022 Sep 16. PubMed PMID: 36113867. Epub 2022/09/17. eng.
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- On the potential beneficial effects of indoor tanning.
- Authors: Lindqvist PG, Epstein E, Landin-Olsson M
- Issue date: 2022 Dec
- Shift in place of tanning bed use from tanning salons to spa, fitness, and beauty facilities: A trend perspective.
- Authors: Diehl K, Breitbart EW, de Buhr Y, Schneider S, Görig T
- Issue date: 2022 Jan
- Tanning bed legislation and the dermatologist.
- Authors: Foo TA, Dellavalle RP
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- A Call to Action to Eliminate Indoor Tanning: Focus on Policy.
- Authors: Heckman CJ, Buller DB, Stapleton JL
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 1
- Indoor Tanning Devices in Student Apartment Complexes: A Study of 2 Texas University Communities.
- Authors: Bartenstein D, Diven D, Allred J, Reed K
- Issue date: 2015 Aug