Response to letter to the editor concerning: Adam S. et al. improvements in diabetic neuropathy and nephropathy after bariatric surgery: a prospective cohort study
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, The Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdam S, Ho JH, Syed AA, Malik RA, Soran H. Response to Letter to the Editor Concerning: Adam S. et al. Improvements in Diabetic Neuropathy and Nephropathy After Bariatric Surgery: a Prospective Cohort Study. Obes Surg. 2022 Aug 26. PubMed PMID: 36018420. Epub 2022/08/27. eng.
- Letter to the Editor Concerning: Adam S. et al. Improvements in Diabetic Neuropathy and Nephropathy After Bariatric Surgery a Prospective Cohort Study.
- Authors: Michalik M, Bocian A, Łęczycka K, Dowgiałło-Gornowicz N
- Issue date: 2022 Oct
- Improvements in Diabetic Neuropathy and Nephropathy After Bariatric Surgery: a Prospective Cohort Study.
- Authors: Adam S, Azmi S, Ho JH, Liu Y, Ferdousi M, Siahmansur T, Kalteniece A, Marshall A, Dhage SS, Iqbal Z, D'Souza Y, Natha S, Kalra PA, Donn R, Ammori BJ, Syed AA, Durrington PN, Malik RA, Soran H
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Microvascular Outcomes in Patients With Diabetes After Bariatric Surgery Versus Usual Care: A Matched Cohort Study.
- Authors: O'Brien R, Johnson E, Haneuse S, Coleman KJ, O'Connor PJ, Fisher DP, Sidney S, Bogart A, Theis MK, Anau J, Schroeder EB, Arterburn D
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 4
- The Effect of Bariatric Surgery on Peripheral Polyneuropathy: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Aghili R, Malek M, Tanha K, Mottaghi A
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Bariatric surgery, compared to medical treatment, reduces morbidity at all ages but does not reduce mortality in patients aged < 43 years, especially if diabetes mellitus is present: a post hoc analysis of two retrospective cohort studies.
- Authors: Pontiroli AE, Ceriani V, Tagliabue E, Zakaria AS, Veronelli A, Folli F, Zanoni I
- Issue date: 2020 Mar