UK 2022 consensus on normal tissue dose-volume constraints for oligometastatic, primary lung and hepatocellular carcinoma stereotactic ablative radiotherapy
Hanna, G. G.
Aitken, K. L.
van As, N.
Colaco, Rovel J
Dunne, E. M.
Eaton, D. J.
Franks, K. N.
Good, J. S.
Hawkins, M. A.
AffiliationRadiotherapy Physics, National Radiotherapy Trials Quality Assurance Group (RTTQA), Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe use of stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (SABR) in the UK has expanded over the past decade, in part as the result of several UK clinical trials and a recent NHS England Commissioning through Evaluation programme. A UK SABR Consortium consensus for normal tissue constraints for SABR was published in 2017, based on the existing literature at the time. The published literature regarding SABR has increased in volume over the past 5 years and multiple UK centres are currently working to develop new SABR services. A review and update of the previous consensus is therefore appropriate and timely. It is hoped that this document will provide a useful resource to facilitate safe and consistent SABR practice.
CitationDiez P, Hanna GG, Aitken KL, van As N, Carver A, Colaco RJ, et al. UK 2022 Consensus on Normal Tissue Dose-Volume Constraints for Oligometastatic, Primary Lung and Hepatocellular Carcinoma Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy. Clinical Oncology. 2022 May;34(5):288-300. PubMed PMID: WOS:000821121800008.
- UK Consensus on Normal Tissue Dose Constraints for Stereotactic Radiotherapy.
- Authors: Hanna GG, Murray L, Patel R, Jain S, Aitken KL, Franks KN, van As N, Tree A, Hatfield P, Harrow S, McDonald F, Ahmed M, Saran FH, Webster GJ, Khoo V, Landau D, Eaton DJ, Hawkins MA
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- The advanced radiotherapy network (ART-NET) UK lung stereotactic ablative radiotherapy survey: national provision and a focus on image guidance.
- Authors: Beasley M, Brown S, McNair H, Faivre-Finn C, Franks K, Murray L, van Herk M, Henry A
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy in the UK: current status and developments.
- Authors: Jain P, Baker A, Distefano G, Scott AJ, Webster GJ, Hatton MQ
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy versus conventionally fractionated radiotherapy in the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma with portal vein invasion: a retrospective analysis.
- Authors: Yang JF, Lo CH, Lee MS, Lin CS, Dai YH, Shen PC, Chao HL, Huang WY
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 22
- Study protocol of the LARK (TROG 17.03) clinical trial: a phase II trial investigating the dosimetric impact of Liver Ablative Radiotherapy using Kilovoltage intrafraction monitoring.
- Authors: Lee YYD, Nguyen DT, Moodie T, O'Brien R, McMaster A, Hickey A, Pritchard N, Poulsen P, Tabaksblat EM, Weber B, Worm E, Pryor D, Chu J, Hardcastle N, Booth J, Gebski V, Wang T, Keall P
- Issue date: 2021 May 3