AuthorsParker, C. C.
Clarke, Noel W
Logue, John P
Petersen, P. M.
Parulekar, W. R.
Parmar, M. K. B.
Sydes, M. R.
AffiliationThe Institute of Cancer Research, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, Sutton, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationParker CC, Clarke NW, Catton C, Kynaston H, Cook A, Cross W, et al. RADICALS-HD: Reflections before the Results are Known. Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)). 2022 Jul 6. PubMed PMID: 35810050. Epub 2022/07/10. eng.
- Effects of pre- vs. intra-dialysis folic acid on arterial wave reflections and endothelial function in patients with end-stage renal disease.
- Authors: Tochihara Y, Whiting MJ, Barbara JA, Mangoni AA
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Inhibitory effect of cysteine and methionine on free radicals induced by mercury in red blood cells of patients undergoing haemodialysis.
- Authors: Martín Mateo MC, Aragón P, Prieto MP
- Issue date: 1994 Aug
- Effects of Associated Minerals on the Co-Current Oxidizing Pyrolysis of Oil Shale in a Low-Temperature Stage.
- Authors: Yang Q, Guo M, Guo W
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 21
- Contribution of hydrazines-derived alkyl radicals to cytotoxicity and transformation induced in normal c-myc-overexpressing mouse fibroblasts.
- Authors: Gamberini M, Cidade MR, Valotta LA, Armelin MC, Leite LC
- Issue date: 1998 Jan
- Improvement in central arterial pressure waveform during hemodialysis is related to a reduction in asymmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA) levels.
- Authors: Soveri I, Lind L, Wikstrom B, Zilmer M, Zilmer K, Fellström B
- Issue date: 2007