Durable complete response rates following radiotherapy and immunotherapy combination in recurrent and metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: A retrospective single centre cohort study
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKhera R, Feeney L, Swinton M, Rack S, Sykes A, Metcalf R. Durable complete response rates following radiotherapy and immunotherapy combination in recurrent and metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: A retrospective single‐centre cohort study. Clinical Otolaryngology. Wiley; 2022.
- ["Immunotherapy in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma"].
- Authors: Marret G, Borcoman É, Le Tourneau C
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- The biology of combination immunotherapy in recurrent metastatic head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Yuan X, Yi M, Zhang W, Xu L, Chu Q, Luo S, Wu K
- Issue date: 2021 Jul
- Immunotherapy in Patients with Recurrent and Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
- Authors: Łasińska I, Kolenda T, Teresiak A, Lamperska KM, Galus Ł, Mackiewicz J
- Issue date: 2019
- Immunotherapy for squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Authors: Yokota T, Homma A, Kiyota N, Tahara M, Hanai N, Asakage T, Matsuura K, Ogawa T, Saito Y, Sano D, Kodaira T, Motegi A, Yasuda K, Takahashi S, Tanaka K, Onoe T, Okano S, Imamura Y, Ariizumi Y, Hayashi R, Japan Clinical Oncology Group (JCOG) Head and Neck Cancer Study Group
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 28
- Abscopal Effect Following Immunotherapy and Combined Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy in Recurrent Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A Report of Two Cases and Literature Review.
- Authors: Choi JS, Sansoni ER, Lovin BD, Lindquist NR, Phan J, Mayo LL, Ferrarotto R, Su SY
- Issue date: 2020 May