Adjuvant radiotherapy in patients with high-risk cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma After surgery (SCC-AFTER): Patient and carer views regarding a proposed clinical trial
Proby, C. M.
Harwood, C. A.
Matin, R. N.
AffiliationHealth Services Research Unit, Nuffield Department of Population Health, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNwolise C, Rembielak A, Fitzpatrick R, Jenkinson C, Marsden J, Fairbrother P, et al. Adjuvant radiotherapy in patients with high‐risk cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma After surgery (SCC‐AFTER): patient and carer views regarding a proposed clinical trial. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology. Wiley; 2022.
JournalClinical and Experimental Dermatology
- Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: management of the parotid and neck.
- Authors: Yilmaz M, Eskiizmir G, Friedman O
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Intraoperative Diagnosis of Histologic Change in Irradiated Skeletal Muscle.
- Authors: Guffey DJ, Guerra R, Malhi JK, Russell M
- Issue date: 2022 Feb 1
- Surgery and adjuvant radiotherapy in patients with cutaneous head and neck squamous cell carcinoma metastatic to lymph nodes: combined treatment should be considered best practice.
- Authors: Veness MJ, Morgan GJ, Palme CE, Gebski V
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Nasal cavity squamous cell carcinoma presenting as a nasal sidewall nodule: treatment with Mohs surgery, partial rhinectomy, and adjuvant radiotherapy.
- Authors: Music EN, Colin WB, Dhir A
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Adjuvant radiotherapy may not significantly change outcomes in high-risk cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas with clear surgical margins: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Kim Y, Lehrer EJ, Wirth PJ, Khesroh EA, Brewer JD, Billingsley EM, Zaorsky NG, Lam C
- Issue date: 2022 Jun