The impact of body mass index on overall survival in patients with cancer receiving immunotherapy: a dose-response meta-analysis
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKennedy OJ, Neary MT. The impact of body mass index on overall survival in patients with cancer receiving immunotherapy: a dose-response meta-analysis. Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy. Springer Science and Business Media LLC; 2022.
JournalCancer Immunology Immunotherapy
- The predictive value of body mass index on prognosis and adverse events of cancers treated with immunotherapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: You Y, Jiang C, Peng K, He W, Wang L, Jin Y, Xia L
- Issue date: 2021 Aug
- Impact of Body Mass Index on Survival Outcomes of Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma in the Immuno-oncology Era: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Takemura K, Yonekura S, Downey LE, Evangelopoulos D, Heng DYC
- Issue date: 2022 May
- Association between body mass index and survival outcomes for cancer patients treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: An Y, Wu Z, Wang N, Yang Z, Li Y, Xu B, Sun M
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 12
- Association of body-mass index and outcomes in patients with metastatic melanoma treated with targeted therapy, immunotherapy, or chemotherapy: a retrospective, multicohort analysis.
- Authors: McQuade JL, Daniel CR, Hess KR, Mak C, Wang DY, Rai RR, Park JJ, Haydu LE, Spencer C, Wongchenko M, Lane S, Lee DY, Kaper M, McKean M, Beckermann KE, Rubinstein SM, Rooney I, Musib L, Budha N, Hsu J, Nowicki TS, Avila A, Haas T, Puligandla M, Lee S, Fang S, Wargo JA, Gershenwald JE, Lee JE, Hwu P, Chapman PB, Sosman JA, Schadendorf D, Grob JJ, Flaherty KT, Walker D, Yan Y, McKenna E, Legos JJ, Carlino MS, Ribas A, Kirkwood JM, Long GV, Johnson DB, Menzies AM, Davies MA
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Immunotherapy with hypofractionated radiotherapy in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer: An analysis of the National Cancer Database.
- Authors: Bates JE, Morris CG, Milano MT, Yeung AR, Hoppe BS
- Issue date: 2019 Sep