Endocrine and metabolic late effects following cancer treatment - challenges and controversies
AffiliationJ Gebauer, Institute for Endocrinology and Diabetes , University of Lubeck, Lubeck, 23562, Germany
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGebauer J, Higham CE. Endocrine and Metabolic late effects following cancer treatment – challenges and controversies. Endocrine Connections. Bioscientifica; 2022.
- Long-term and late treatment consequences: endocrine and metabolic effects.
- Authors: Han TS, Gleeson HK
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Long-Term Endocrine and Metabolic Consequences of Cancer Treatment: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Gebauer J, Higham C, Langer T, Denzer C, Brabant G
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 1
- DIAGNOSIS OF ENDOCRINE DISEASE: Endocrine late-effects of childhood cancer and its treatments.
- Authors: Chemaitilly W, Cohen LE
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Early development of endocrine and metabolic consequences after treatment of central nervous system tumors in children.
- Authors: Ramanauskienė E, Labanauskas L, Verkauskienė R, Sileikienė R
- Issue date: 2014
- Late endocrine effects of childhood cancer.
- Authors: Rose SR, Horne VE, Howell J, Lawson SA, Rutter MM, Trotman GE, Corathers SD
- Issue date: 2016 Jun