Severe presentations and high mortality from SARS-CoV-2 in patients undergoing chimeric antigen receptor (CAR-T) therapy: a UK NCCP analysis
AuthorsCheok, K. P. L.
Kirkwood, A. A.
AffiliationDepartment of Hematology, University College London, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCheok KPL, Kirkwood AA, Menne T, Tholouli E, Chaganti S, Mathew A, et al. Severe presentations and high mortality from SARS-CoV-2 in patients undergoing chimeric antigen receptor (CAR-T) therapy: a UK NCCP analysis. Leukemia & Lymphoma. Informa UK Limited; 2022. p. 1–5.
JournalLeukemia and Lymphoma
- Impact of SARS-CoV-2 in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation and Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell Therapy Recipients.
- Authors: Mushtaq MU, Shahzad M, Chaudhary SG, Luder M, Ahmed N, Abdelhakim H, Bansal R, Balusu R, DeJarnette S, Divine C, Kribs R, Shune L, Singh AK, Ganguly S, Abhyankar SH, McGuirk JP
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Anti-BCMA CAR T administration in a relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma patient after COVID-19 infection: a case report.
- Authors: Madduri D, Parekh S, Campbell TB, Neumann F, Petrocca F, Jagannath S
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 19
- Immune response to vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and CAR T-cell therapy recipients.
- Authors: Wu X, Wang L, Shen L, He L, Tang K
- Issue date: 2022 Jun 16
- Prolonged SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a CAR T-Cell Therapy Recipient.
- Authors: Abbasi J
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 9
- Clinical characterization and risk factors associated with cytokine release syndrome induced by COVID-19 and chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy.
- Authors: Hong R, Zhao H, Wang Y, Chen Y, Cai H, Hu Y, Wei G, Huang H
- Issue date: 2021 Mar