Marginal gains and clinical trials - improving and influencing practice
AffiliationSussex Cancer Centre, Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGilbert DC, Henry AM, Choudhury A. Marginal Gains and Clinical Trials – Improving and Influencing Practice. Clinical Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2022.
- Amalgamation of Marginal Gains (AMG) as a potential system to deliver high-quality fundamental nursing care: A qualitative analysis of interviews from high-performance AMG sports and healthcare practitioners.
- Authors: Pentecost C, Richards DA, Frost J
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Getting to wellness: The potential of the athletic model of marginal gains for the treatment of bipolar disorder.
- Authors: Nierenberg AA, Hearing CM, Sande Mathias I, Young LT, Sylvia LG
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- A Retrospective Clinical Study on Factors Influencing the Failure of NCCL Restorations.
- Authors: Saengnil W, Anuntasainont M, Srimaneekarn N, Miletic V, Pongprueksa P
- Issue date: 2022
- Eliciting people's preferences for the distribution of health: A procedure for a more precise estimation of distributional weights.
- Authors: Maestad O, Norheim OF
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Marginal analysis in practice: an alternative to needs assessment for contracting health care.
- Authors: Cohen D
- Issue date: 1994 Sep 24