Impact on quality of life from multi-modality treatment for lung cancer: a randomised controlled feasibility trial of surgery versus no surgery as part of multi-modality treatment in potentially resectable stage III-N2 NSCLC (the PIONEER trial)
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationChristie Patient Centred Research, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTaylor, Sally, Tsim, S ,Navani, N, Baldwin, D, Woolhouse, I, Edwards, J, Grundy, S, Robson, J, Rhodes, S Burnside, N, Blackhall, Fiona H,Faivre-Finn, Corinne, Yorke, Janelle, Evison, M. Impact on quality of life from multi-modality treatment for lung cancer: a randomised controlled feasibility trial of surgery versus no surgery as part of multi-modality treatment in potentially resectable stage III-N2 NSCLC (the PIONEER trial) Lung Cancer. 2022 Jul; 8(1): e000846.
- Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: A UK National Survey of Practice.
- Authors: Evison M, Edwards J, McDonald F, Popat S
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Study protocol for VIdeo assisted thoracoscopic lobectomy versus conventional Open LobEcTomy for lung cancer, a UK multicentre randomised controlled trial with an internal pilot (the VIOLET study).
- Authors: Lim E, Batchelor T, Shackcloth M, Dunning J, McGonigle N, Brush T, Dabner L, Harris R, Mckeon HE, Paramasivan S, Elliott D, Stokes EA, Wordsworth S, Blazeby J, Rogers CA, VIOLET Trialists
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 14
- Surgery as a Component of Multimodality Care for Known Stage IIIA-N2 Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Bograd AJ, Vallières E
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Immunotherapy (excluding checkpoint inhibitors) for stage I to III non-small cell lung cancer treated with surgery or radiotherapy with curative intent.
- Authors: Zhu J, Li R, Tiselius E, Roudi R, Teghararian O, Suo C, Song H
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 16
- Advances in the use of surgery and multimodality treatment for N2 non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Van Schil PE, Yogeswaran K, Hendriks JM, Lauwers P, Faivre-Finn C
- Issue date: 2017 Jun