Link Between Obesity and Early-Onset Colorectal Cancers (EOCRC): Importance of Accounting for BMI Trajectories in Early Life
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom. Cancer Research UK Manchester Cancer Research Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom. Centre for Health Informatics, Division of Informatics, Imaging and Data Sciences, School of Health Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom. National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Manchester Biomedical Research Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHawwash N, Martin GP, Sperrin M, Renehan AG. Link Between Obesity and Early-Onset Colorectal Cancers (EOCRC): Importance of Accounting for BMI Trajectories in Early Life [Internet]. Vol. Publish Ahead of Print, American Journal of Gastroenterology. Ovid Technologies (Wolters Kluwer Health); 2022.
JournalAmerican Journal of Gastroenterology
- Association of Body Mass Index With Risk of Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Authors: Li H, Boakye D, Chen X, Hoffmeister M, Brenner H
- Issue date: 2021 Nov 1
- Cumulative exposure to premenopausal obesity and risk of postmenopausal cancer: A population-based study in Icelandic women.
- Authors: Noh H, Charvat H, Freisling H, Ólafsdóttir GH, Ólafsdóttir EJ, Tryggvadóttir L, Arnold M, Soerjomataram I
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 1
- Understanding Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer: The Role of Obesity.
- Authors: Laiyemo AO, Pinsky PF
- Issue date: 2022 Apr
- Metabolic Risk Factors Associated with Early-Onset Colorectal Adenocarcinoma: A Case-Control Study at Kaiser Permanente Southern California.
- Authors: Schumacher AJ, Chen Q, Attaluri V, McLemore EC, Chao CR
- Issue date: 2021 Oct
- Obesity and colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Aleksandrova K, Nimptsch K, Pischon T
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 1