Ovarian transposition in rectal cancer: uncertain benefit at a high price
AffiliationColorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre, The Christie NHS FT, Manchester, UK. Division of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFish R. Ovarian transposition in rectal cancer: uncertain benefit at a high price [Internet]. Colorectal Disease. Wiley; 2022.
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Transposition with Extraperitonealization of the Infundibulopelvic Ligament for Cervical Cancer in Ten Steps.
- Authors: Bizzarri N, Loverro M, Angeles MA, Pedone Anchora L, Fagotti A, Fanfani F, Ferrandina G, Scambia G, Querleu D
- Issue date: 2022 Sep
- Ovarian transposition in young women with locally advanced rectal cancer - is there evidence for harm?
- Authors: Shylasree TS, Kazi M, Saklani A
- Issue date: 2022 Oct
- Association between the location of transposed ovary and ovarian dose in patients with cervical cancer treated with postoperative pelvic radiotherapy.
- Authors: Lv XJ, Cheng XL, Tu YQ, Yan DD, Tang Q
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 16
- Ovarian transposition and cervical cancer.
- Authors: Laios A, Duarte Portela S, Papadopoulou A, Gallos ID, Otify M, Ind T
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Laparoscopic ovarian transposition in teenage and young women with locally advanced rectal cancer: Respite amidst cancer chaos.
- Authors: Shylasree TS, Singh P, Kazi M, Gupta S, Engineer R, Patil PS, DeSouza A, Saklani A
- Issue date: 2022 Jun