Ovarian transposition in rectal cancer: uncertain benefit at a high price
AffiliationColorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre, The Christie NHS FT, Manchester, UK. Division of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFish R. Ovarian transposition in rectal cancer: uncertain benefit at a high price [Internet]. Colorectal Disease. Wiley; 2022.
- Association between the location of transposed ovary and ovarian dose in patients with cervical cancer treated with postoperative pelvic radiotherapy.
- Authors: Lv XJ, Cheng XL, Tu YQ, Yan DD, Tang Q
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 16
- Ovarian transposition and cervical cancer.
- Authors: Laios A, Duarte Portela S, Papadopoulou A, Gallos ID, Otify M, Ind T
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Laparoscopic ovarian transposition in teenage and young women with locally advanced rectal cancer: Respite amidst cancer chaos.
- Authors: Shylasree TS, Singh P, Kazi M, Gupta S, Engineer R, Patil PS, DeSouza A, Saklani A
- Issue date: 2022 Jun
- Association between the location of transposed ovary and ovarian function in patients with uterine cervical cancer treated with (postoperative or primary) pelvic radiotherapy.
- Authors: Hwang JH, Yoo HJ, Park SH, Lim MC, Seo SS, Kang S, Kim JY, Park SY
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Laparoscopic ovarian suspension before irradiation.
- Authors: Tulandi T, Al-Took S
- Issue date: 1998 Aug