Code of practice needed for samples donated by trial participants
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology and Metabolism, University of Sheffield Sheffield, S10 2RX, UK. School of Medicine, Curtin University, Perth, Australia. Centro de Pesquisa em Oncologia, Hospital São Lucas, PUCRS, Porto Alegre, Brazil. Cancer Research UK Edinburgh Centre, University of Edinburgh Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK. Hospital de Santa Maria, Lisbon, Portugal. Institute of Cancer Research and Honorary Clinical Scientist, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK. School of Medicine, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, UK. Division of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK; Christie Hospital NHS Trust: The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK. European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Data Centre, Brussels, Belgium. Independent Cancer Patients' Voice, London, UK. Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain. School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, Queen's University, Belfast, Northern Ireland. Jules Bordet Institute, Brussels, Belgium. Europa Donna, The European Breast Cancer Coalition, Milan, Italy.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationColeman R, Chan A, Barrios C, Cameron D, Costa L, Dowsett M, et al. Code of practice needed for samples donated by trial participants [Internet]. Vol. 23, The Lancet Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2022. p. e89–90.
- Code of practice needed for samples donated by trial participants - Sponsor's reply.
- Authors: Warner D, Glennane A, Yoon B, Saad H
- Issue date: 2022 Mar
- Nurses' views on ethical codes: a focus group study.
- Authors: Verpeet E, Dierckx de Casterle B, Van der Arend A, Gastmans CA
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Use of practice guidelines and position statements in ethical decision making.
- Authors: Bush SS
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- The cost of donated drugs.
- Authors: Sukkar E
- Issue date: 2009 Oct 2
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005 and decision-making: code of practice.
- Authors: Dimond B
- Issue date: 2008 Jan 24-Feb 13