The Needle in the Haystack: The Presence of Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer Cells in Hormone-naïve Prostate Cancer
AffiliationProstate Oncobiology, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, The University of Manchester, Alderley Edge, UK; The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester Academic Health Sciences Centre, Manchester, UK. Prostate Oncobiology, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, The University of Manchester, Alderley Edge, UK; Belfast-Manchester Movember Centre of Excellence, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, The University of Manchester, Alderley Edge, UK. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAli A, Baena E. The Needle in the Haystack: The Presence of Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer Cells in Hormone-naïve Prostate Cancer [Internet]. European Urology. Elsevier BV; 2022.
- Interleukin-17 promotes development of castration-resistant prostate cancer potentially through creating an immunotolerant and pro-angiogenic tumor microenvironment.
- Authors: Zhang Q, Liu S, Zhang Q, Xiong Z, Wang AR, Myers L, Melamed J, Tang WW, You Z
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Development of Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer can be Predicted by a DNA Hypermethylation Profile.
- Authors: Angulo JC, Andrés G, Ashour N, Sánchez-Chapado M, López JI, Ropero S
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Expression of neuroendocrine differentiation markers in lethal metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Sainio M, Visakorpi T, Tolonen T, Ilvesaro J, Bova GS
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Immunohistochemistry-based assessment of androgen receptor status and the AR-null phenotype in metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Gupta S, Vanderbilt C, Abida W, Fine SW, Tickoo SK, Al-Ahmadie HA, Chen YB, Sirintrapun SJ, Chadalavada K, Nanjangud GJ, Bialik A, Morris MJ, Scher HI, Ladanyi M, Reuter VE, Gopalan A
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Rapid Modulation of PSMA Expression by Androgen Deprivation: Serial (68)Ga-PSMA-11 PET in Men with Hormone-Sensitive and Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Commencing Androgen Blockade.
- Authors: Emmett L, Yin C, Crumbaker M, Hruby G, Kneebone A, Epstein R, Nguyen Q, Hickey A, Ihsheish N, O'Neill G, Horvath L, Chalasani V, Stricker P, Joshua AM
- Issue date: 2019 Jul