Results of a UK real world study of polatuzumab vedotin, bendamustine, and rituximab for relapsed/refractory large B-cell lymphoma
Fox, C. P.
Davies, A. J.
Phillips, E. H.
Sim, H. W.
Peng, Y. Y.
Mora, R. F.
Wrench, D. J.
Townsend, W. M.
AffiliationCancer Research UK & UCL Cancer Trials Centre, United Kingdom. Cancer Research UK & UCL Cancer Trials Centre, London, United Kingdom. Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation trust, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. Nottingham University Hospitals, Nottingham, United Kingdom. University of Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom. Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, United Kingdom. Division of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester and Manchester Cancer Research Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom. London North West Healthcare NHS Trust, Middlesex, United Kingdom. James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom. Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, United Kingdom. St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom. University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, United Kingdom. Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham, United Kingdom. University Hospitals of the North Midlands NHS Trust, Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom. King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom. Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom. Guy's and St.Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom. Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre, Glasgow, United Kingdom. The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, Liverpool, United Kingdom. East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, Eastbourne, United Kingdom. Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Dorchester, United Kingdom. Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust, Truro, United Kingdom. Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool, United Kingdom. St James's University Hospital, Leeds, United Kingdom. Bart's Health NHS Trust, United Kingdom. Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Hexham, United Kingdom. Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, United Kingdom. University Hospitals Sussex NHS Trust, Brighton, United Kingdom. UCL, London, United Kingdom. University College London Hospitals, London, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNorthend M, Wilson W, Osborne W, Fox CP, Davies AJ, El-Sharkawi D, et al. Results of a UK real world study of polatuzumab vedotin, bendamustine, and rituximab for relapsed/refractory large B-cell lymphoma. Blood Advances. American Society of Hematology; 2022.
- Polatuzumab vedotin to treat relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, in combination with bendamustine plus rituximab.
- Authors: Amaya ML, Jimeno A, Kamdar M
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- [Efficacy and safety of Polatuzumab Vedotin in combination with rituximab plus bendamustine in patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a single center analysis].
- Authors: Kong FC, Yu M, Zhou YL, Wang SX, Li F
- Issue date: 2022 Jan 14
- Polatuzumab vedotin, rituximab, and bendamustine combination in relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a real-world data from Turkey.
- Authors: Dal MS, Ulu BU, Uzay A, Akay OM, Beşışık S, Yenerel MN, Çelik S, Kaynar L, Yücel OK, Deveci B, Sönmez M, Mehtap Ö, Beköz HS, Sunu C, Salim O, Ulaş T, Kartı S, Altuntaş F, Ferhanoğlu B, Tuğlular TF
- Issue date: 2023 Jan
- Polatuzumab vedotin plus bendamustine and rituximab in patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the real world.
- Authors: Vodicka P, Benesova K, Janikova A, Prochazka V, Belada D, Mocikova H, Steinerova K, Duras J, Karban J, Hanackova V, Sykorova A, Obr A, Trneny M
- Issue date: 2022 Aug
- Polatuzumab vedotin plus bendamustine and rituximab in relapsed/refractory DLBCL: survival update and new extension cohort data.
- Authors: Sehn LH, Hertzberg M, Opat S, Herrera AF, Assouline S, Flowers CR, Kim TM, McMillan A, Ozcan M, Safar V, Salles G, Ku G, Hirata J, Chang YM, Musick L, Matasar MJ
- Issue date: 2022 Jan 25