Postoperative Radiation Therapy Should Not Be Used for the Therapy of Stage III-N2 NSCLC
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom; Department of Radiotherapy Related Research, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom. Electronic address: email@example.com. Sheffield Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, United Kingdom. Department of Clinical Oncology, Weston Park Hospital, Sheffield, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFaivre-Finn C, Edwards JG, Hatton M. Postoperative Radiation Therapy Should Not Be Used for the Therapy of Stage III-N2 NSCLC. Vol. 17, Journal of Thoracic Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2022. p. 197–9.
JournalJ Thorac Oncol
- Postoperative Radiation Therapy Should Be Used for Completely Resected Stage III-N2 NSCLC in Select Patients.
- Authors: Liu J, Ladbury C, Kim J, Raz D, Erhunmwunsee L, West HJ, Williams T, Salgia R, Massarelli E, Amini A
- Issue date: 2022 Feb
- Prognostic potential of ERCC1 protein expression and clinicopathologic factors in stage III/N2 non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Yan D, Wei P, An G, Chen W
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 10
- Postoperative radiotherapy is effective in improving survival of patients with stage pIII-N2 non-small-cell lung Cancer after pneumonectomy.
- Authors: Wang W, Men Y, Wang J, Zhou Z, Chen D, Xiao Z, Feng Q, Lv J, Liang J, Bi N, Gao S, Wang L, Hui Z
- Issue date: 2019 May 22
- Redefining the Risk of Surgery for Clinical Stage IIIA (N2) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Pooled Analysis of the STS GTSD and ESTS Registry.
- Authors: Arndt AT, Brunelli A, Cicconi S, Falcoz PE, Salati M, Kozower B, Liptay MJ, Rocco G, Karush JM, Geissen N, Basu S, Seder CW
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- Management of patients with resectable stage IIIA (N2) NSCLC.
- Authors: Azzoli CG
- Issue date: 2006 Dec 1