Reading the Mind of a Machine: Hopes and Hypes of Artificial Intelligence for Clinical Oncology Imaging
AffiliationRadiotherapy Related Research Department, Division of Cancer Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGreen A, Aznar MC, Muirhead R, Vasquez Osorio EM. Reading the Mind of a Machine: Hopes and Hypes of Artificial Intelligence for Clinical Oncology Imaging. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2021.
JournalClin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- Role of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Interventional Oncology.
- Authors: D'Amore B, Smolinski-Zhao S, Daye D, Uppot RN
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 20
- [Artificial intelligence and medical imaging].
- Authors: Sun R, Deutsch E, Fournier L
- Issue date: 2022 Jan
- Hopes and Hypes for Artificial Intelligence in Colorectal Cancer Screening.
- Authors: Mori Y, Bretthauer M, Kalager M
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Artificial intelligence in musculoskeletal oncological radiology.
- Authors: Vogrin M, Trojner T, Kelc R
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 10
- Artificial intelligence applied to musculoskeletal oncology: a systematic review.
- Authors: Li MD, Ahmed SR, Choy E, Lozano-Calderon SA, Kalpathy-Cramer J, Chang CY
- Issue date: 2022 Feb