Can Real-world Data and Rapid Learning Drive Improvements in Lung Cancer Survival? The RAPID-RT Study
French, D. P.
van Staa, T.
AffiliationThe University of Manchester, c/o Department 58, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrice G, Devaney S, French DP, Holley R, Holm S, Kontopantelis E, et al. Can Real-world Data and Rapid Learning Drive Improvements in Lung Cancer Survival? The RAPID-RT Study. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2022.
JournalClin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- Keeping it real: implications of real-world treatment outcomes for first-line immunotherapy in metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Hsu GG, MacKay E, Scheuer N, Ramagopalan SV
- Issue date: 2021 Dec
- Trends in treatment patterns and survival outcomes in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a Canadian population-based real-world analysis.
- Authors: Carroll R, Bortolini M, Calleja A, Munro R, Kong S, Daumont MJ, Penrod JR, Lakhdari K, Lacoin L, Cheung WY
- Issue date: 2022 Mar 10
- Care of patients with non-small-cell lung cancer stage III - the Central European real-world experience.
- Authors: Zemanova M, Pirker R, Petruzelka L, Zbozínkova Z, Jovanovic D, Rajer M, Bogos K, Purkalne G, Ceriman V, Chaudhary S, Richter I, Kufa J, Jakubikova L, Zemaitis M, Cernovska M, Koubkova L, Vilasova Z, Dieckmann K, Farkas A, Spasic J, Fröhlich K, Tiefenbacher A, Hollosi V, Kultan J, Kolarová I, Votruba J
- Issue date: 2020 May 28
- Improved survival in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: seven-year follow-up of cancer and leukemia group B (CALGB) 8433 trial.
- Authors: Dillman RO, Herndon J, Seagren SL, Eaton WL Jr, Green MR
- Issue date: 1996 Sep 4
- Real-World Data on Prognostic Factors for Overall Survival in EGFR Mutation-Positive Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Treated with First-Line Gefitinib.
- Authors: Yao ZH, Liao WY, Ho CC, Chen KY, Shih JY, Chen JS, Lin ZZ, Lin CC, Chih-Hsin Yang J, Yu CJ
- Issue date: 2017 Sep