Corrigendum to 'Evaluation of senescent cells in intervertebral discs by lipofuscin staining' [Mech. Ageing Dev. 199 (2021) 1-9/111564]
Gorgoulis, Vassilis G
AffiliationMolecular Carcinogenesis Group, Department of Histology and Embryology, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece; Biomedical Research Foundation, Academy of Athens, Athens, Greece
MetadataShow full item record
CitationVeroutis D, Kouroumalis A, Lagopati N, Polyzou A, Chamilos C, Papadodima S, et al. Corrigendum to “Evaluation of senescent cells in intervertebral discs by lipofuscin staining” [Mech. Ageing Dev. 199 (2021) 1–9/111564] Vol. 201, Mechanisms of Ageing and Development. Elsevier BV; 2022. p. 111603.
JournalMechanisms of Ageing and Development
- Evaluation of senescent cells in intervertebral discs by lipofuscin staining.
- Authors: Veroutis D, Kouroumalis A, Lagopati N, Polyzou A, Chamilos C, Papadodima S, Evangelou K, Gorgoulis VG, Kletsas D
- Issue date: 2021 Oct
- Age-related phenomena in the lumbar intervertebral discs. Lipofuscin and amyloid deposition.
- Authors: Yasuma T, Arai K, Suzuki F
- Issue date: 1992 Oct
- Accumulation of cardiac lipofuscin in crab-eating monkeys (Macaca fasicularis): the same rate of lipofuscin accumulation in several species of primates.
- Authors: Nakano M, Mizuno T, Gotoh S
- Issue date: 1993 Jan
- Corrigendum to "Long-term exposition to a high fat diet favors the appearance of β-amyloid depositions in the brain of C57BL/6 J mice. A potential model of sporadic Alzheimer's disease" [J. Mech. Ageing Dev. 162 (March) (2017) 38-45. doi: 10.1016/j.mad.2016.11.002].
- Authors: Busquets O, Ettcheto M, Pallàs M, Beas-Zarate C, Verdaguer E, Auladell C, Folch J, Camins A
- Issue date: 2022 Jan
- Sudan Black B, The Specific Histochemical Stain for Lipofuscin: A Novel Method to Detect Senescent Cells.
- Authors: Evangelou K, Gorgoulis VG
- Issue date: 2017