Treatment intensification with FLAG-Ida may improve disease control in younger patients with secondary acute myeloid leukaemia: long-term follow up of the MRC AML15 trial
AffiliationDepartment of Haematology, Guy's Hospital, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRussell N, Hills R, Kjeldsen L, Dennis M, Burnett A. Treatment intensification with FLAG‐Ida may improve disease control in younger patients with secondary acute myeloid leukaemia: long‐term follow up of the MRC AML15 trial British Journal of Haematology. Wiley; 2021.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Optimization of chemotherapy for younger patients with acute myeloid leukemia: results of the medical research council AML15 trial.
- Authors: Burnett AK, Russell NH, Hills RK, Hunter AE, Kjeldsen L, Yin J, Gibson BE, Wheatley K, Milligan D
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 20
- Analysis of the interaction of induction regimens with p-glycoprotein expression in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia: results from the MRC AML15 trial.
- Authors: Pallis M, Hills R, White P, Grundy M, Russell N, Burnett A
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- A feasibility study of simultaneous administration of gemtuzumab ozogamicin with intensive chemotherapy in induction and consolidation in younger patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Kell WJ, Burnett AK, Chopra R, Yin JA, Clark RE, Rohatiner A, Culligan D, Hunter A, Prentice AG, Milligan DW
- Issue date: 2003 Dec 15
- Ponatinib with fludarabine, cytarabine, idarubicin, and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor chemotherapy for patients with blast-phase chronic myeloid leukaemia (MATCHPOINT): a single-arm, multicentre, phase 1/2 trial.
- Authors: Copland M, Slade D, McIlroy G, Horne G, Byrne JL, Rothwell K, Brock K, De Lavallade H, Craddock C, Clark RE, Smith ML, Fletcher R, Bishop R, Milojkovic D, Yap C
- Issue date: 2021 Dec 10
- A prognostic model for survival after salvage treatment with FLAG-Ida +/- gemtuzumab-ozogamicine in adult patients with refractory/relapsed acute myeloid leukaemia.
- Authors: Bergua JM, Montesinos P, Martinez-Cuadrón D, Fernández-Abellán P, Serrano J, Sayas MJ, Prieto-Fernandez J, García R, García-Huerta AJ, Barrios M, Benavente C, Pérez-Encinas M, Simiele A, Rodríguez-Macias G, Herrera-Puente P, Rodríguez-Veiga R, Martínez-Sánchez MP, Amador-Barciela ML, Riaza-Grau R, Sanz MA, PETHEMA group.
- Issue date: 2016 Sep