Shooting the star: mitigating respiratory motion in lung cancer radiotherapy
AffiliationRadiotherapy Related Research, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCrockett C, Salem A, Thippu Jayaprakash K. Shooting the Star: Mitigating Respiratory Motion in Lung Cancer Radiotherapy Clinical Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2021.
- Image-guided Radiotherapy to Manage Respiratory Motion: Lung and Liver.
- Authors: Dhont J, Harden SV, Chee LYS, Aitken K, Hanna GG, Bertholet J
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Control of respiratory motion by hypnosis intervention during radiotherapy of lung cancer I.
- Authors: Li R, Deng J, Xie Y
- Issue date: 2013
- Motion management for radical radiotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Cole AJ, Hanna GG, Jain S, O'Sullivan JM
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Motion management strategies and technical issues associated with stereotactic body radiotherapy of thoracic and upper abdominal tumors: A review from NRG oncology.
- Authors: Brandner ED, Chetty IJ, Giaddui TG, Xiao Y, Huq MS
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Difference in target definition using three different methods to include respiratory motion in radiotherapy of lung cancer.
- Authors: Sloth Møller D, Knap MM, Nyeng TB, Khalil AA, Holt MI, Kandi M, Hoffmann L
- Issue date: 2017 Nov