Coorens, T. H. H.
AffiliationDepartment of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester NHS Foundation Trust Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThorbinson C, Penn A, Nicola P, Hardcastle C, Waller S, Ramsden S, et al. Embryonal sarcoma of the liver in a girl with Cockayne syndrome Clinical Genetics. Wiley; 2021.
- Infantile onset of Cockayne syndrome without photosensitivity in a Tunisian girl.
- Authors: Tinsa F, Bellalah M, Brini I, Bousnina D, Lehmann A, Boussetta K, Bousnina S
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Undifferentiated (embryonal) sarcoma arising in conjunction with mesenchymal hamartoma of the liver.
- Authors: de Chadarévian JP, Pawel BR, Faerber EN, Weintraub WH
- Issue date: 1994 May
- Undifferentiated embryonal sarcoma of the liver: A rare hepatic tumor and its related characteristic radiological features.
- Authors: Gomes F, Melo D, Esteves C, Lima B, Carneiro F, Oliveira P
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Undifferentiated (embryonal) liver sarcoma: synchronous and metachronous occurrence with neoplasms other than mesenchymal liver hamartoma.
- Authors: Gasljevic G, Lamovec J, Jancar J
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Cholestasis in patients with Cockayne syndrome and suggested modified criteria for clinical diagnosis.
- Authors: Abdel Ghaffar TY, Elsobky ES, Elsayed SM
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 8