Coorens, T. H. H.
AffiliationDepartment of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester NHS Foundation Trust Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThorbinson C, Penn A, Nicola P, Hardcastle C, Waller S, Ramsden S, et al. Embryonal sarcoma of the liver in a girl with Cockayne syndrome Clinical Genetics. Wiley; 2021.
- Pathologic quiz case: a 16-year-old girl with a palpable liver mass, fever, and vomiting.
- Authors: De La Ossa MM, Melnick S
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- Primary undifferentiated embryonal sarcoma of the liver mistaken for hydatid disease.
- Authors: Faraj W, Mukherji D, El Majzoub N, Shamseddine A, Shamseddine A, Khalife M
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 9
- Cranial nerve and cauda equina contrast enhancement in Cockayne syndrome.
- Authors: Biancheri R, Mancardi MM, Celle ME, Nardo T, Morana G
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 21
- [Cockayne syndrome. Case report].
- Authors: Guardiola A, Alvares-da-Silva CR, Grisolia JR, Silbermann R
- Issue date: 1999 Mar
- Cholestasis in patients with Cockayne syndrome and suggested modified criteria for clinical diagnosis.
- Authors: Abdel Ghaffar TY, Elsobky ES, Elsayed SM
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 8