RASSF1A disrupts the NOTCH signaling axis via SNURF/RNF4-mediated ubiquitination of HES1
Pantazaki, A. A.
Gorgoulis, Vassilis G
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPapaspyropoulos A, Angelopoulou A, Mourkioti I, Polyzou A, Pankova D, Toskas K, et al. RASSF1A disrupts the NOTCH signaling axis via SNURF/RNF4‐mediated ubiquitination of HES1 EMBO reports. EMBO; 2021.
- Regulation of NOTCH signaling by reciprocal inhibition of HES1 and Deltex 1 and its role in osteosarcoma invasiveness.
- Authors: Zhang P, Yang Y, Nolo R, Zweidler-McKay PA, Hughes DP
- Issue date: 2010 May 20
- The E3 ubiquitin ligase SCF<sup>FBXL14</sup> complex stimulates neuronal differentiation by targeting the Notch signaling factor HES1 for proteolysis.
- Authors: Chen F, Zhang C, Wu H, Ma Y, Luo X, Gong X, Jiang F, Gui Y, Zhang H, Lu F
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 8
- Human cytomegalovirus IE1 downregulates Hes1 in neural progenitor cells as a potential E3 ubiquitin ligase.
- Authors: Liu XJ, Yang B, Huang SN, Wu CC, Li XJ, Cheng S, Jiang X, Hu F, Ming YZ, Nevels M, Britt WJ, Rayner S, Tang Q, Zeng WB, Zhao F, Luo MH
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- HES1, a target of Notch signaling, is elevated in canine osteosarcoma, but reduced in the most aggressive tumors.
- Authors: Dailey DD, Anfinsen KP, Pfaff LE, Ehrhart EJ, Charles JB, Bønsdorff TB, Thamm DH, Powers BE, Jonasdottir TJ, Duval DL
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 1
- The Notch signaling pathway controls CD8+ T cell differentiation independently of the classical effector HES1.
- Authors: De Sousa DM, Duval F, Daudelin JF, Boulet S, Labrecque N
- Issue date: 2019