BROWSE: A multicentre comparison of nine year outcomes in acellular dermal matrix based and complete submuscular implant-based immediate breast reconstruction-aesthetics, capsular contracture and patient reported outcomes
AffiliationNightingale Centre, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Southmoor Road, Manchester, M23 9LT, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWilson RL, Kirwan CC, O’Donoghue JM, Linforth RA, Johnson RK, Harvey JR. BROWSE: A multicentre comparison of nine year outcomes in acellular dermal matrix based and complete submuscular implant-based immediate breast reconstruction-aesthetics, capsular contracture and patient reported outcomes European Journal of Surgical Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2021.
JournalEuropean Journal of Surgical Oncology
- A Comparison of Dermal Autograft and Acellular Dermal Matrix in Tissue Expander Breast Reconstruction: Long-term Aesthetic Outcomes and Capsular Contracture.
- Authors: Lynch MP, Chung MT, Rinker BD
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Quality of life and patient satisfaction after one-stage implant-based breast reconstruction with an acellular dermal matrix versus two-stage breast reconstruction (BRIOS): primary outcome of a randomised, controlled trial.
- Authors: Negenborn VL, Young-Afat DA, Dikmans REG, Smit JM, Winters HAH, Don Griot JPW, Twisk JWR, Ruhé PQ, Mureau MAM, Lapid O, Moerman E, van Turnhout AAWM, Ritt MJPF, Bouman MB, Mullender MG
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Acellular Dermal Matrix-Assisted Direct-to-Implant Breast Reconstruction and Capsular Contracture: A 13-Year Experience.
- Authors: Salzberg CA, Ashikari AY, Berry C, Hunsicker LM
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Inhibition Mechanism of Acellular Dermal Matrix on Capsule Formation in Expander-Implant Breast Reconstruction After Postmastectomy Radiotherapy.
- Authors: Kim IK, Park SO, Chang H, Jin US
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Safety Profile and Predictors of Aesthetic Outcomes After Prepectoral Breast Reconstruction With Meshed Acellular Dermal Matrix.
- Authors: Belmonte BM, Campbell CA
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 1