MiR-195 and its target SEMA6D regulate chemoresponse in breast cancer
AuthorsBaxter, Diana E
Allinson, L. M.
Al Amri, W. S.
Poulter, J. A.
Thorne, J. L.
Verghese, E. T.
Hughes, T. A.
AffiliationSchool of Medicine, University of Leeds, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBaxter DE, Allinson LM, Al Amri WS, Poulter JA, Pramanik A, Thorne JL, et al. MiR-195 and Its Target SEMA6D Regulate Chemoresponse in Breast Cancer Vol. 13, Cancers. MDPI AG; 2021. p. 5979.
- Identification of candidate mediators of chemoresponse in breast cancer through therapy-driven selection of somatic variants.
- Authors: Al Amri WS, Baxter DE, Hanby AM, Stead LF, Verghese ET, Thorne JL, Hughes TA
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- The overexpression of hypomethylated miR-663 induces chemotherapy resistance in human breast cancer cells by targeting heparin sulfate proteoglycan 2 (HSPG2).
- Authors: Hu H, Li S, Cui X, Lv X, Jiao Y, Yu F, Yao H, Song E, Chen Y, Wang M, Lin L
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 19
- A microRNA signature associated with pathological complete response to novel neoadjuvant therapy regimen in triple-negative breast cancer.
- Authors: García-Vazquez R, Ruiz-García E, Meneses García A, Astudillo-de la Vega H, Lara-Medina F, Alvarado-Miranda A, Maldonado-Martínez H, González-Barrios JA, Campos-Parra AD, Rodríguez Cuevas S, Marchat LA, López-Camarillo C
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- SEMA6D Differentially Regulates Proliferation, Migration, and Invasion of Breast Cell Lines.
- Authors: Gunyuz ZE, Sahi-Ilhan E, Kucukkose C, Ipekgil D, Tok G, Mese G, Ozcivici E, Yalcin-Ozuysal O
- Issue date: 2022 May 10
- Genomic and Expression Analyses Define MUC17 and PCNX1 as Predictors of Chemotherapy Response in Breast Cancer.
- Authors: Al Amri WS, Allinson LM, Baxter DE, Bell SM, Hanby AM, Jones SJ, Shaaban AM, Stead LF, Verghese ET, Hughes TA
- Issue date: 2020 Mar