Pharmacological inhibition of LSD1 triggers myeloid differentiation by targeting GSE1 oncogenic functions in AML
Boffo, F. L.
Somervaille, Tim C P
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Oncology, IEO, European Institute of Oncology IRCCS, Milan, 20139, Italy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNicosia L, Boffo FL, Ceccacci E, Conforti F, Pallavicini I, Bedin F, et al. Pharmacological inhibition of LSD1 triggers myeloid differentiation by targeting GSE1 oncogenic functions in AML Oncogene. Springer Science and Business Media LLC; 2021.
- Inhibitors of LSD1 as a potential therapy for acute myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Przespolewski A, Wang ES
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Upregulation of CD11b and CD86 through LSD1 inhibition promotes myeloid differentiation and suppresses cell proliferation in human monocytic leukemia cells.
- Authors: Fang J, Ying H, Mao T, Fang Y, Lu Y, Wang H, Zang I, Wang Z, Lin Y, Zhao M, Luo X, Wang Z, Zhang Y, Zhang C, Xiao W, Wang Y, Tan W, Chen Z, Lu C, Atadja P, Li E, Zhao K, Liu J, Gu J
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 17
- Growth Factor Independence 1B-Mediated Transcriptional Repression and Lineage Allocation Require Lysine-Specific Demethylase 1-Dependent Recruitment of the BHC Complex.
- Authors: McClellan D, Casey MJ, Bareyan D, Lucente H, Ours C, Velinder M, Singer J, Lone MD, Sun W, Coria Y, Mason CC, Engel ME
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 1
- Targeting LSD1 for acute myeloid leukemia (AML) treatment.
- Authors: Zhang S, Liu M, Yao Y, Yu B, Liu H
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Pre-clinical activity of combined LSD1 and mTORC1 inhibition in MLL-translocated acute myeloid leukaemia.
- Authors: Deb G, Wingelhofer B, Amaral FMR, Maiques-Diaz A, Chadwick JA, Spencer GJ, Williams EL, Leong HS, Maes T, Somervaille TCP
- Issue date: 2020 May