The impact of obesity and bariatric surgery on the immune microenvironment of the endometrium
MacKintosh, M. L.
Derbyshire, A. E.
Tsakiroglou, A. M.
Walker, T. D. J.
McVey, R. J.
Pemberton, P. W.
Syed, A. A.
Ammori, B. J.
Crosbie, E. J.
AffiliationThe University of Manchester Medical School, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNaqvi A, MacKintosh ML, Derbyshire AE, Tsakiroglou A-M, Walker TDJ, McVey RJ, et al. The impact of obesity and bariatric surgery on the immune microenvironment of the endometrium International Journal of Obesity. Springer Science and Business Media LLC; 2021.
JournalInternational Journal of Obesity
- The impact of obesity and bariatric surgery on circulating and tissue biomarkers of endometrial cancer risk.
- Authors: MacKintosh ML, Derbyshire AE, McVey RJ, Bolton J, Nickkho-Amiry M, Higgins CL, Kamieniorz M, Pemberton PW, Kirmani BH, Ahmed B, Syed AA, Ammori BJ, Renehan AG, Kitchener HC, Crosbie EJ
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 1
- Bariatric surgery-induced weight loss changes immune markers in the endometrium of morbidly obese women.
- Authors: Linkov F, Elishaev E, Gloyeske N, Edwards R, Althouse AD, Geller MA, Svendsen C, Argenta PA
- Issue date: 2014 Sep-Oct
- Weight Loss During Intrauterine Progestin Treatment for Obesity-associated Atypical Hyperplasia and Early-Stage Cancer of The Endometrium.
- Authors: Barr CE, Ryan NAJ, Derbyshire AE, Wan YL, MacKintosh ML, McVey RJ, Bolton J, Fitzgerald C, Awad D, Slade RJ, Syed AA, Ammori BJ, Crosbie EJ
- Issue date: 2021 Nov
- Women at extreme risk for obesity-related carcinogenesis: Baseline endometrial pathology and impact of bariatric surgery on weight, metabolic profiles and quality of life.
- Authors: Modesitt SC, Hallowell PT, Slack-Davis JK, Michalek RD, Atkins KA, Kelley SL, Arapovic S, Shupnik MA, Hoehn K
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Changes in inflammatory endometrial cancer risk biomarkers in individuals undergoing surgical weight loss.
- Authors: Linkov F, Goughnour SL, Ma T, Xu Z, Edwards RP, Lokshin AE, Ramanathan RC, Hamad GG, McCloskey C, Bovbjerg DH
- Issue date: 2017 Oct