Pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy for patients diagnosed with pancreaticobiliary cancer validation of an algorithm for dose escalation and management
AuthorsCarnie, Lindsay E
McNamara, Mairead G
Hubner, Richard A
Valle, Juan W
AffiliationFrom the Nutrition and Dietetics Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarnie LE, Farrell K, Barratt N, Abraham M, Gillespie L, Satyadas T, et al. Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Patients Diagnosed With Pancreaticobiliary Cancer Vol. 50, Pancreas. Ovid Technologies (Wolters Kluwer Health); 2021. p. 1254–9.
- Pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy following surgery for pancreatic cancer: An exploration of patient self-management.
- Authors: Dunleavy L, Al-Mukhtar A, Halliday V
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Frequency of Appropriate Use of Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy and Symptomatic Response in Pancreatic Cancer Patients.
- Authors: Barkin JA, Westermann A, Hoos W, Moravek C, Matrisian L, Wang H, Shemanski L, Barkin JS, Rahib L
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- The use of pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy in patients with a diagnosis of chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer in the US is infrequent and inconsistent.
- Authors: Forsmark CE, Tang G, Xu H, Tuft M, Hughes SJ, Yadav D
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Impact of the treatment of pancreatic exocrine insufficiency on survival of patients with unresectable pancreatic cancer: a retrospective analysis.
- Authors: Domínguez-Muñoz JE, Nieto-Garcia L, López-Díaz J, Lariño-Noia J, Abdulkader I, Iglesias-Garcia J
- Issue date: 2018 May 5
- Contribution of pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy to survival and quality of life in patients with pancreatic exocrine insufficiency.
- Authors: Layer P, Kashirskaya N, Gubergrits N
- Issue date: 2019 May 28