Pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy for patients diagnosed with pancreaticobiliary cancer validation of an algorithm for dose escalation and management
AuthorsCarnie, Lyndsay E
McNamara, Mairead G
Hubner, Richard A
Valle, Juan W
AffiliationFrom the Nutrition and Dietetics Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarnie LE, Farrell K, Barratt N, Abraham M, Gillespie L, Satyadas T, et al. Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Patients Diagnosed With Pancreaticobiliary Cancer Vol. 50, Pancreas. Ovid Technologies (Wolters Kluwer Health); 2021. p. 1254–9.
- Diagnosis and management of pancreatic exocrine insufficiency.
- Authors: Nikfarjam M, Wilson JS, Smith RC, Australasian Pancreatic Club Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy Guidelines Working Group.
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 21
- Pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy following surgery for pancreatic cancer: An exploration of patient self-management.
- Authors: Dunleavy L, Al-Mukhtar A, Halliday V
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Contribution of pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy to survival and quality of life in patients with pancreatic exocrine insufficiency.
- Authors: Layer P, Kashirskaya N, Gubergrits N
- Issue date: 2019 May 28
- The use of pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy in patients with a diagnosis of chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer in the US is infrequent and inconsistent.
- Authors: Forsmark CE, Tang G, Xu H, Tuft M, Hughes SJ, Yadav D
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency following esophagectomy.
- Authors: Huddy JR, Macharg FM, Lawn AM, Preston SR
- Issue date: 2013 Aug